Fish fry's are on Fridays... Is that why they fry the fish?
So I do love Fridays as much as the next girl, but I gotta be honest with you - Friday to me, means that everyone is going to be home for the next two days. I really need to work on the "staying in the present" thing and love the family time that weekends provide. But selfishly, that's not always the case.
I like to be able to come and go. I can work and not have to make sure anyone is fed or find someone's fleece. I can choose to blog or choose to make calls. After I post this I'm going for a run after doing bootcamp this morning. (I type that so that I am obligated to do so.)
Milford's PTO featured the mom's who wrote Adventures Around Cincinnati. I missed the meeting, but got some great feedback about the book. I need to set a goal for creating memories.
Our adventure this weekend is going to include traveling to the basement. We are preparing to finish our basement and you should see the stock pile we've pack-ratted down there. I'm thankful for neighbors who need the big plastic toys that our girls have outgrown.
I am also thankful for my family who will be home tomorrow and Sunday for me to enjoy. What are you thankful for about the weekend?
Have a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment