Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why One By One?

Moments are passed one by one.
Experiences are absorbed one by one.
Lessons are learned one by one.

If I could slow down, I'd like to be present in each moment one by one.

Thus, why I'm calling my blog - one by one...

Another reason is - When I started thinking about sharing Shaklee with the rest of the world through my eyes, I named my business OneByOne4Change.com. One of the slogans for Shaklee is "Changing Brands will Change Your Life." I liked that. Shaklee changed mine. It made my family healthier. We were able to eliminate chemical cleaners, but not sacrifice a clean house (that doesn't count clutter-that's a whole other blog entry). We learned how to feed our bodies with non-processed foods and supplement to enhance our nutrition. We are keeping Lily's RA in remission. Now, we are developing a full time career for me to replace that corporate income I had oh so long ago.

What's your one by one story?

Prayers are prayed one by one.
Sweet little girls are tucked in one by one.
Husbands are loved one by one... mostly cuz we don't want more than one (lol)...

My goal is to blog one by one... and hope it can touch someone to know you're not alone, to know we can giggle together, to know that there will be days we want to stick our heads in the sand (or at least back under the pillow).

No comments:

Post a Comment